24 May 2006

By the numbers.

I have an interview for a position with AMHC tomorrow. They asked me to provide five years of employment history (including any periods of unemployment).

They gave me 1 page to do this, with 5 segments.
Tomorrow, I will give them 3 pages, with 16 segments.
Of these 16 segments, only 4 represent periods of unemployment.
I've worked for 10 different employers in the past 5 years. 11 total.

I've attended 10 schools (from kindergarten to completion of B.A.).
In my life, I've lived in 9 states...roughly.
I've spent the night in 17 states...roughly.
3 countries outside of the U.S.

I've been around for 24 years...roughly.
293 months is closer.
8,925 days might be more precise.
771,161,458 seconds to be exact.
Although, now...it's not as exact.
Oh well.

I've kissed 12 people passionately on the mouth...roughly.
'Roughly' still referring to an estimated figure.
I'm usually quite kind about it, really.
That's all I'll say about that.

Here's a story about chasing hobos.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this one, you have NO idea....

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home