09 February 2006

Life goal #794: completed.



Yesterday, in paper form, I was quite seriously asked the following question:

"Have you ever knowingly engaged in any acts or activities designed to overthrow the United States Government by force?"

Answer: No



Unless by "force", you mean "dancing." In which case, I apologize.

I'm pretty sure that's the most I can tell you about this experience. So I'll leave it at that. Forever.



[NOTE: To the United States Federal employee conducting my background check and who subsequently found this writing (well-played!): The above post is likely protected under the Constitution. Besides, nearly everyone knows that you ask this question, which is how being asked it became life goal #794 when I read about it in my American History college course (I got an 'A' in it, because I'm an asset to my country. ... Alright, a high 'B'. You got me. Asset doesn't start with 'B' though, does it?). The displayed pictures of Mata Hari are meant to convey my passion for history. In addition, they provide wedding dress ideas. Please don't make a blushing bride-to-be cry.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay V Mail! said...

they are nice gowns. ever so fancy!

10:51 PM  
Blogger NB said...

where do you get such wonderful pictures for your blogs? dang it. i want to be clever, too..

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home