03 February 2006

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?


It's highly recommended in freezing climates to take part in some sort of craft to maintain sanity. Since I've already mastered past winter hobbies (i.e., self-destructive drinking, video installation art, etc.) and since I enjoy Northern Maine's low crime rate, I've taken to knitting rugs. Well....a rug.

This deserves the mentioning of Marden's Surplus, where you can get fat quarters for 59 cents each and a copy of The Basque History of the World for $7. Yet, the origin of such items is often mysterious, hinted upon only by the slight smell of smoke or a whiff of flood damage. I guess I expect my goods to have a rough and tumble life.

By the way, thanks to all the warm wishes and welcomes I've received in such a short span of time! Y'all=Best.

1 Comments:

Blogger xxx said...

that looks pretty awesome.

thanks for the cupcakes.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home