10 August 2006

Trampoline joys.


Being married is an underrated comfort that brings feelings of superhero powers and endless opportunities. I enjoy being a Mrs., as I feel closer to my mythological predecessor. Now comes my house in the woods, as I continue my role as lady of beasts.

In other news, I wonder if the concept of reincarnation breaks the hearts of parents. In addition, I realize that my childhood fascination with post-apocolyptic societies might have been a yearning for a close-knit community.

I've perfected creme sauces and gravies, gradually attempting to grow fatter. I work dizzying shifts and usually forget the date. I want to go on a trans-atlantic sailing trip winter 2008, smoking cloves and wearing vintage fur coats. I'm woo'd by Denny's emerging facial hair and Michael's hot pink hot pants. I'm considering a fianancial planner to plan my retirement in the French countryside, where I'll tease my bangs and drink too many mojitos.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're back!!

12:17 PM  
Blogger NB said...

i heard marriage causes dizziness and swelling.

congrats anyway!!

ps: i have a new blog (www.wordsfailme.net)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home