06 March 2006

Do the running man.



I'm excited.

Although, I also may be lining myself up for utter failure on all sides. Eh. Oh well.

Over the weekend, I saw Governor Baldacci and other Democratic Mainers. This is because I'm on the Aroostook County Commission. This is because I raised my hand when they asked who wanted to be on it. Now, I get to shake alot of hands, and quietly wonder if Gov. Baldacci would laugh if I told him that, in blog-world, I turned him into a ball of tin foil. I think so. He's sort of the Albert Markovski of the political realm.

I really have no idea what I'm doing there. I may switch over to the Frontier Heritage Society instead.

I also saw sled dogs. And the crazy Quebecois mushers that love them. I've determined that rooting for the Quebecois in most sports is a pretty fine idea.

This morning, I was set to apply as a cook at a local potato processing plant. I was dizzy with visions of grandeur. Yet, I soon received a call from the ACAP for a community outreach position. I have an interview on Thursday. If successful, I get to teach teenagers not to have babies. Effing sweet.

I'm also going to craft up some wedding invites this week. And maybe teach myself to make good bread. I don't actually know if idle hands are the devil's plaything, but I know that being bored will eventually leave one writing Food Network fan fiction.

Personal experience.

Watch this, please:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home